- Practice or Institution Name Various Richmond Family Practice Clinics
- City Richmond
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Looking to experience different family practice settings as a locum?
The Richmond Division of Family Practice offers a convenient one-stop service for family physicians exploring diverse locum work opportunities in Richmond.
Opportunities are available within the following settings:
- Full-service family practice clinics
- Walk-in clinics
- Long term care facilities
- Richmond UPCC
- Richmond Hospital
Find flexible practice type and scheduling options. The Richmond Division team will:
- Arrange a brief meet & greet to discuss needs and interests
- Provide a shortlist of relevant locum opportunities
- Facilitate clinic introductions
Locum work opportunities within full-service family practice clinic settings are available in FFS or alternate compensation models, such as the independent new-to-practice (PCN) contracts.
The Richmond Division of Family Practice and Richmond Primary Care Network provide Richmond family physicians with a wide variety of essential practice supports. To learn more contact [email protected] or visit our website https://richmondhealthcarejobs.ca/
- Valuable practice supports available through the RDFP and PCN
- Wide range of FFS and PCN contract opportunities
- Community, nature, and diverse culture and food all within Richmond
- Range of practices: solo, group, and multidisciplinary
- Modern, innovative, and tech enhanced practices
- Collegial and well-supported physician community by specialists
- Range of health authority, community and private health services, and programs
- Supported by the PCN health care team (OTs, PTs, RNs, RDs, SWs, MHCs, CPs), and attachment program
Richmond is a dynamic and ethnically diverse community. Highlights of the city include:
- Situated near the city of Vancouver, the Vancouver International Airport, US border, and ferry service
- Metro Vancouver attractions and local recreation (trails, bike paths, parks, beaches, shopping, and entertainment)
- Over 800 multicultural restaurants, breweries, and wineries
To learn more about the city of Richmond, visit: https://www.richmond.ca/home.htm
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 186-8120 No. 2 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada
- Start Date July 20, 2022
- Schedule Description Range of shift options. Part-time, full-time, holiday coverage and more!
- Location class Urban
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Payment Terms Remuneration could be either contract or fee for service (Average: 70/30 billing split). Financial agreements can be negotiated.