- Practice or Institution Name Lonsdale and 17th Medical Clinic
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Located on the beautiful North Shore, Lonsdale and 19th Clinic is a congenial group of physicians who are willing and happy to assist each other in complex diagnosis and management. The Clinic has been in business for the last 30 years and has easily become one of the busiest clinics in North Vancouver. The location offers free parking and is easily accessible by transit. Centrally located, the area is full of great restaurants, coffee shops, parks and of course the seabus that gets you across to Vancouver in just 15 minutes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a physician to join a well established and well supported. Both locations are extremely busy and possess a great opportunity for a new physician to grow their patient panel. The Clinic sees patients ranging from Deep Cove to Horseshoe Bay across all demographic ages and culture and sees upwards of 400 patients per day. This keeps a lot of variety for physicians in needs of patient care.
There are 14 regular physicians that work across both of our locations (Lonsdale & 19th and Lonsdale & 17th). Fully supported by 1 Medical Office Assistant per doctor while working; there are approximately 5 support staff on per day.
Workdays and hours of work are flexible. Get in touch today to discuss your split on Fee for Service.
IMGs eligible for provisional license to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply!
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 1616 Lonsdale Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1616 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date November 8, 2021
- Schedule Description Locum or Part time to Permanent / Full Time
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC's College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privilege's required. Provisional license eligible applicants welcome to apply.
- Work Environment There are 14 regular physicians that work across both of our locations (Lonsdale & 19th and Lonsdale & 17th). Fully supported by 1 Medical Office Assistant per doctor while working; there are approximately 5 support staff on per day
- EMR OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Lonsdale
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration To be discussed
- Payment Terms To be discussed
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Not needed as the clinic will have patients for you