- Practice or Institution Name Tsleil-Waututh Nation - Helping House
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Known as the People of the Inlet, the Tsleil-Waututh have lived on the unceded lands of the Burrard Inlet since time immemorial. Entrusted by their ancestors as stewards of the land, water, and air, the Tsleil-Waututh draw on the spirituality and wisdom of their traditional healers and
Governed and guided by the sovereign community of the Tsleil-Waututh peoples, the Helping House provides holistic, culturally-integrated primary care for our Indigenous clients and families. Deeply respectful of the traditional ways of knowing and being, our interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to foster a two-eyed seeing approach in delivering relationship-based, trauma-informed, and culturally safe care to the Tsleil-Waututh Nation.
Current full BC Licence required to practice at this clinic.
For further information, please contact Anila at 604-355-1765 or via email at [email protected]
- Street address 3168 Alder Court
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 3168 Alder Court, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Perks Nestled on the foothills of the North Shore mountains and bordering on the waters of Vancouver’s Burrard Inlet, our small-knit community offers an opportunity to work in a relationship-based model of care, where connection is at the heart of what we do. By joining our clinic, you will come to enjoy not only fulfilling working relations with fellow colleagues, but also a meaningful connection with the people we serve, and from whom we continue to have much to learn.