- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
A lucrative solo Family Practice in Central Lonsdale is looking for a physician to takeover from Sept 2022. The bulk of this solo practice’s panel is comprised of elderly patients (75+ years old) falling into complex care patients and chronic care patients category. The practice operates on average 4.5 days per week Monday to Friday afternoon with billings between $400,000 to $450,000.
The current lease ends end at the of September and there’s an option to extend if you like the current office location. The current physician works with one assistant. This is a great opportunity for a physician that is eager to takeover a well established panel on a fee for service model. Ideally, transition should start around beginning of September 2022.
Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC.
Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.
No hospital privileges required.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 1940 Lonsdale ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1940 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date September 5, 2022
- Schedule Description Full-Time
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/A
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC's College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privileges required.
- Perks Be your own boss
- Community / Neighbourhood Central Lonsdale
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $400,000 to $450,000