The long term staff (three MOAs) are well trained to assist with daily office needs as well as billing and administrative support tasks. Work hours are flexible, but require coverage four days per week. Average patient volume is about 25 patients per day. The typical shift is 8:30am-4pm. They have four physicians working in this office and six exam rooms plus one procedure room. There is minimal on call, after hours/weekends very light and the locums do not have any on call responsibilities. There is also free physician parking, and they are open to partial coverage. We do have a laptop for the locum but encourage the locums to bring their own for ease of use. No obstetrical or hospital care is required but daytime coverage for residential care patients may be needed. daytime coverage for residential care patients is daytime and fax/phone only, very light. Alternative coverage for residential care patients is usually arranged.
- Practice or Institution Name Marpole Medical Clinic
- Street address 8675 Granville St
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8675 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Schedule Description Summer 2021 (June-August)
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 billing split with $100/hour minimum and 90/10 billing split on private billings
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!