- Practice or Institution Name theWell Medical Clinic
- City Coquitlam
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details Please contact us with any questions. Thank you.
email: [email protected]
Established in 2010, we have been providing medical care services to the community in Austin Heights, Coquitlam. Our mission is to make a strong and positive impact to the community by providing professional and efficient healthcare.
Patient care is provided at this state-of-the art clinic with 3 MDs currently working and with Wolf EMR switching over to the CHR soon.
We are a very busy clinic with tons of walk-ins + established patient base.
We would love to work with a GP who can cover for a doctor who is going on a Maternity leave.
We would also welcome GPs who would make the best decision to join our team and continue providing exceptional care to the community.
Highly trained staffs are guaranteed to be efficient yet very responsible to support your work.
You can focus on patient care without admin. duties.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and to tour the clinic.
- Street address 109-1001 Austin Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1001 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 1, 2023
- Schedule Description To be discussed 9-3 / 3-9 Weekdays, 9-3 on Saturdays
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/a
- Qualifications MD, CCFP
- Perks thewellmedical.com
- Work Environment Currently using Telus EMR (formerly Wolf) with smart cards. One needs to carry a card to access computers from any exam rooms. State-of-art, Clean and modern environment guaranteed.
- EMR Telus
- Community / Neighbourhood Austin Heights is 5 min from the Lougheed Town Centre, 5 min from Brunette exit Hwy 1.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $1500-2000/day
- Payment Terms Office visits 70/30 Forms/CDMs 90/10 Negotiable depending on the number of shifts worked per week.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums N/a