- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
As part of the Telus Health family, Virtual Care is on a mission to create innovative technologies and services that drive our vision which is to create a healthier world, one life at a time.
We enable employers to offer to their employees a secure online access to medical practitioners and nurses via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Telemedicine is the biggest trend in employee benefits and an exponential number of companies are looking to offer the service in the near future.
You will be part of a highly dynamic and innovative team, laser-focused on creating a health enriching community built on trust, warmth, and dignity, with the goal of creating value for all our partners through a technology-enhanced care ecosystem
We are currently seeking experienced Medical Doctor licensed in British Columbia who possess in-depth knowledge in Clinical care to work in Virtual Clinic as telehealth nurses. Working remotely, you will be part of a specialized team on the cutting edge of patient care to provide a memorable patient experience in our virtual clinic. As an important member of Telus Health, Virtual care medical team, you will play an integral role in ensuring the continuity of care supporting various patient populations by utilizing our state-of-the-art virtual care platform. Your passion to deliver evidence informed care with empathy in a technology enhanced environment will be an asset to the team.
- Connect with patients virtually to complete assessments.
- Create complete, accurate and appropriate documentation
- Protect patient rights, privacy and confidentiality
- Canadian license to practice valid in the province of British Columbia
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to assess, sort and coordinate daily consultations
- Must be compassionate, caring and sensitive to cultural and geographic differences.
- Comfortable with the use of computers and different software
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Reliable and punctual for work shifts
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 630 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, 22nd Floor Montréal, QC H3B 1S6
- Location class Virtual