We are a group of young (mostly female) Family Physicians who are in the midst of setting up a state of the art clinic – completely designed by us! We are looking for like-minded colleagues who want to join us.
The clinic will be ready in about 6 months, but we are reaching out early because we want any doctors who join us to also have input if they like! We have thought of everything, from work flow, to decreasing MOA burden, efficiency, telemedicine, and comfort in design of rooms/offices. We have ample doctor only areas, kitchen/lounge, counselling room, procedure room etc. The clinic is close to 3000 sq ft. and ground floor with designated underground and street level parking. Very desirable patient population with lots of need for family physicians and specialists in the area. All of our planning is currently via zoom so no need to be local to participate in these. If you do move sooner than the opening date, you can work out of our nearby location (approx 10-15 mins away) until this clinic opens.
We are looking for family physicians, as well as some specialists. We have some experience with catering to a psychiatrist’s practise as well as a neurologist’s practise and we would love to collaborate and coordinate care. We also have interest in collaborating with a rheumatologist and/or dermatologist who can practise out of our location.
We are opening in one of the best suburban neighbourhood’s in the Fraser Valley (Brookswood area of Langley). It is an amazing location for a young family with some of the best public schools in the area. So many other positives that are too numerous to name here!
We can help with relocation and have a trusted dedicated realtor who is an expert in the area who we can connect any out of town/out of province physicians! SPECIAL CALL OUT TO OUR ALBERTA COLLEAGUES –> Who are thinking about leaving that Province to come to BC!
- Practice or Institution Name Brookswood Village Medical
- Street address 20083 40th Avenue
- City Langley
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 20083 40 Avenue Langley BC V3A8C8
- Start Date December 1, 2020
- Schedule Description flexible, up to Physician
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No mandatory on-call hours or after hours.
- Qualifications Full or Provisional License College of Physician and Surgeons of BC
- Perks For those who join prior to opening 80/20 split with 100% of private Billings for Family Physicians. For specialists negotiable whether flat rate or split (but very competitive).
- Work Environment Out patient practise, regular Family practise and/or walk in available.
- EMR OSCAR/JUNO EMR
- Community / Neighbourhood Langley BC - Brookswood/Fernridge area, suburban, upper middle class, young family demographic, lots of parks and schools within walking distance. Shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bank, Lifelabs, all within 500 ft!
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration (minimum $1000/day, $250,000+++ based on hours worked)
- Payment Terms 80/20 split on MSP/ICBC/WCB plus 100% of your private Billings
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums $100/hour minimum (but never have needed to use this, as doctors usually make much more than this)
- Other Details Free Parking