- Practice or Institution Name Northeast Urgent and Primary Care Centre
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
NE UPCC is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for interested family physicians to be part of innovating access to primary care in BC as a permanent physician or a locum! They are seeing patients in a walk-in basis who are triaged by RN’s and then seen by a provider. Each day there is 1 MD and 1 NP on shift, as well as support from MOA’s and SW’s on site. NE UPCC also has linkages to community lab and imaging centers to refer their patients to. Shift hours are 8:00am-4:00pm/2:00pm-10:00pm and 9:00am-5:00pm and there are no on call requirements. They use the EMR Cerner and are easily accessed by transit.
- Street address 102-2788 East Hastings Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 2788 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date June 25, 2021
- End Date December 25, 2021
- Schedule Description Shift hours are 8:00am-4:00pm/2:00pm-10:00pm and 9:00am-5:00pm and there are no on call requirements.
- Location class Urban
- EMR Cerner
- Compensation Sessional