- Practice or Institution Name Northshore Medical Hub
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
The Northshore Medical Hub is looking for you!
We are a family practice clinic located in North Vancouver’s Westview neighborhood, and easily accessible by both transit and car. Currently, there are 3 part-time doctors and 1 full-time physician, a part-time psychiatrist and a nurse working 1 to 2 days a week helping doctors manage the chronic disease patients as well as regular follow ups. Clinic will soon hire a psychologist and a dietician to help patientcare and we are in the process of changing to a primary care hub offering different services to the patients. Over the past several years, clinic has helped in educating medical students, residents, and IMGs before starting their residency.
Currently, I am looking for a permanent locum (with the potential of becoming full-time if interested) since our previous one is on Maternity Leave. The hours are flexible and open to negotiation.
We are open 8am-6pm on Monday – Thursday, 8am-4:30pm on Friday, and 9am-12pm on Saturday.
Clinic is in a plaza with variety of stores including 2 pharmacies and ample free parking. The clinic is in a building housing two dentists, a physiotherapy and a chiropractic clinic.
IMGs and physicians with provisional licensure are welcome to apply. IMGs eligible for provisional license to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply!
Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for a full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privilege’s required. Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 402-2609 Westview Drive
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 2609 Westview Drive, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date December 20, 2021
- End Date January 27, 2023
- Schedule Description Hours are flexible, open to negotiation
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC College of Physicians. No hospital privilege's required. Provisional license eligible applicants welcome to apply.
- EMR Oscar
- Community / Neighbourhood Westview
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 75/25 + bonus incentives to be discussed
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Bonus incentives to be discussed