- Practice or Institution Name Food For The Soul Project Society
- City Maple Ridge
- Specialty OTHER
We are looking for physicians to join our growing OAT practices in Maple Ridge and Abbotsford. Flexible hours and vacation time. In-office and/or telehealth options available with great MOA support staff and a new competitive split; 100% to physicians.
- Street address 22335 Lougheed Hwy
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 22335 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 3, 2022
- Schedule Description Flexible schedule and hours.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No on-call or after hour requirements.
- Qualifications Licensed in BC
- Perks Experienced MOA. EMR. Mentorship. Busy Clinic. No overhead to pay, keep all your billing.
- Work Environment Busy and well run OAT clinic with administrative services provided by Food for the Soul, a non profit, that aims to incrementally better the lives of those who are facing multiple medical and social barriers. The practice is a safe and non-judgemental space.
- EMR Yes
- Community / Neighbourhood Downtown Maple Ridge where many complementary social services are located. Clearbrook neighbourhood in Abbotsford.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms OAT billing through MSP
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums No overhead. Keep all your billing.