- Practice or Institution Name Park and Tilford Medical Clinic
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty OTHER
Longstanding well established and well respected community clinic with a mix of some 15 doctors working as shareholders. Many with established Family Practices and some transitioning from Family Practice to only urgent care work. The clinic is located at Park and Tilford Plaza serving the community for 28 years and draws from North Shore, East Vancouver, Burnaby, Downtown Vancouver and even Coquitlam. We offer non-life threatening urgent care to support ER and Primary care clinics.
Unlimited growth potential with very large patient population base including most of metro Vancouver. Excellent opportunity to move to the North Shore, practice hours as you wish, and remain in charge of your medical career.
Please contact Dr Craig Bergstrom [email protected] or apply to the North Shore Division of Family Practice.
- Urgent Care Clinic (Walk in Clinic), No embedded Family Practice; same day access urgent care
- The clinic has excellent Covid-19 protocols and pre-admission assessments provided by our long-term and excellent MOA’s and an office manager.
- Patient flow is 25-40% in-person patients and remaining patients are seen through phone calls.
- Seven days a week 9am to 6pm. Two shifts 9:00am – 1:30pm, 1:30pm – 06:00pm
- 80+ patients per day
- Starting date in January 2002, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Retiring physician and medical director position with 20% ownership of clinic; transfer time frame April 2022 to December 2022
- Compensation Type: Fee for Service.
- Good lease, great location with parking, bike storage, multiple restaurants nearby.
- Additional Language, Qualifications and Experience desired: CMPA.
- IMGs and physicians with provisional licensure are welcome to apply.
- IMGs eligible for provisional licenses (including physicians) to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply!
- Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privilege’s required.
- Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
- Hold or eligible for a full license to practice medicine in BC.
- Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 333 Brooksbank Ave, Park and Tilford Shopping Center, North Vancouver, Canada
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Park & Tilford, 333 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date May 30, 2022
- Schedule Description flexible to choose from seven days a week 9am to 6pm. Two shifts 9:00am - 1:30pm, 1:30pm - 06:00pm
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications IMGs and physicians with provisional licensure are welcome to apply. IMGs eligible for provisional licenses (including physicians) to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply! Good standing with BC College of Physicians. No hospital privilege's required. Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for a full license to practice medicine in BC. Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply. Additional Language, Qualifications and Experience desired: CMPA.
- Community / Neighbourhood Park and Tilford
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 65% billings, plus management fees, and dividends