- Practice or Institution Name theWell Medical Clinic
- City Coquitlam
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details Please contact us with any questions. Thank you.
Opened in 2010, we have been providing medical care services to the community in Austin Heights, Coquitlam. Our mission is to make a strong and positive impact to the community by providing professional and efficient healthcare. We are expanding to a nearby location and actively looking for interested doctors to join our great team of practitioners! New clinic location is 1 minute drive from Hwy1 Brunette exit.
Patient care is provided at this state-of-the art clinic with 3 Full-time MDs currently working and rehab services including physiotherapy, chiropractic, registered massage therapy are provided at the clinic. We are a very busy clinic with well established patient base and we are taking in quite a bit of new patients from nearby clinics where many doctors retiring.
We would welcome GPs who enjoys working in a clean modern setting with excellent support from the staff. Highly trained staffs are guaranteed to be efficient yet very responsible to support your work.
You can focus on patient care without admin. duties.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and/or to tour the clinic.
- Street address 109-1001 Austin Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1001 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Start Date March 1, 2024
- Schedule Description To be discussed —9-3 / 3-9 Weekdays, 9-3 on Saturdays
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/a
- Qualifications MD, CCFP
- Perks thewellmedical.com
- Work Environment State-of-art, Clean and modern clinic setting. CHR emr system where you can easily access the patient charts even remotely.
- EMR Telus
- Community / Neighbourhood Austin Heights is 5 min from the Lougheed Town Centre, 5 min from Brunette exit Hwy 1.
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Estimated Remuneration Gross Billings $1500-2000/day You can choose FFS vs LFP practice.
- Payment Terms Open to discuss depending on the number of shifts worked per week.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums N/a