- Practice or Institution Name Mango Medical
- City Burnaby
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
We are a group of 16 doctors distributed across 3 clinic sites. Our group includes longitudinal family doctors, walk-in doctors, an internal medicine doctor, and a nurse practitioner. Best of all, we are owned and operated by two family doctors who work full time in the clinics!
We have a well-established hybrid walk-in clinic with high in-person and virtual demand. One of our walk-in associates is looking for locum coverage, and we are happy to offer the option of staying on and becoming a regular associate as well.
Our walk-in physicians enjoy flexibility in planning their schedules. Our shifts are broken into half days (9am to 1pm, and 1pm to 5pm), with a virtual or in-person option. The locum may sign up shifts to suit their schedule
- Street address 4392 Beresford St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map #218-4211 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Start Date December 2, 2021
- Schedule Description Our walk-in physicians enjoy flexibility in planning their schedules. Our shifts are broken into half days (9am to 1pm, and 1pm to 5pm), with a virtual or in-person option. The locum may sign up shifts to suit their schedule.
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements None
- Qualifications full CPSBC license
- Perks Volume incentive for attractive overhead splits
- Work Environment bright office with high-end furnishing and equipment
- EMR OSCAR 15
- Community / Neighbourhood Burnaby Metrotown
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Average take-home, post-split pay for an 8 hour shift has been $1100/shift
- Payment Terms 70/30 for the first $5,000 and 80/20 for the remainder of the amount paid in a 2-week MSP cycle
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Guaranteed minimum of $110/hr