Our group family practice/walk-in clinic is looking for physicians to join our group –preferably on a long-term/ongoing basis; however, we will also consider short-term/on-call coverage at this time as we are a very busy clinic.
As one of our family physicians has recently retired, this would be a great opportunity for someone looking to start a family practice. Likewise, this is also a great opportunity for someone only looking to see patients in the walk-in clinic setting.
TIRED OF WAITING 2 WEEKS FOR PAYMENT?
Our clinic offers payment to you the next business day (and by Monday for any weekend shift).
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are currently offering 100% on billings submitted for the first 7-day period (one week). As noted below, we also offer 100% for all private fees (i.e. doctor’s notes, form fees, private visit fees, etc.). We have a bright and modern medical office with a convenient and central location, free parking, Oscar EMR, a team of supportive physicians and helpful and friendly staff. Some of the services offered in our medical/professional building include internal medicine specialist/geriatrician, sleep clinic, psychology/counselling services, pharmacy, LifeLabs, physio/massage/active rehab, optometry/ophthalmology, dental services, insurance, laser hair removal, full-service café/restaurant, Tim Hortons (across the street).
Why not try a shift or two at our medical centre before you make a decision, so that you can see what we have to offer and whether this would be a great fit for you. Feel free to request a tour of our medical centre. Thank you for considering Welcome Medical Clinic.
- Practice or Institution Name Welcome Medical Clinic
- Street address Unit 105 – 7885 6th Street
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 7885 6th Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Start Date June 3, 2021
- Schedule Description We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available, and we can accommodate shifts between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm Monday through Friday, in addition to weekend shifts. We are also flexible with respect to in-clinic shifts vs. remote shifts. For those who prefer to work remotely, it would be ideal to arrange an in clinic day, whether it be weekly, biweekly or monthly, during which any in person examinations that may be indicated can be accommodated.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- EMR OSCAR
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms Office billing: Overhead split 75%, with 100% of billings submitted for your first week! 100% of private payments/fees. Payment Schedule: 15th & 30th of the month, or payment next business day.