- Practice or Institution Name Erin Ridge Medical Clinic
- City St. Albert
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Erin Ridge Medical Clinic is growing rapidly! We are a very busy clinic, and we are seeking to add compassionate and motivated General Practitioners, Specialists, and Residents to our medical team. Our patient demographic has proven to be incredibly friendly, and easy to provide care for! We have immediate availabilities with flexible scheduling.
We are a newly renovated, bright and modern medical office in a highly desirable location with ample free parking. We utilize Accuro EMR, and have supportive staff who are well trained in its use with answers to any and all questions!
We are pleased to offer:
- Flexible practice opportunities (Locum, Part-time, Full-time)
- Attractive overhead split
- Clinic covers all expenses (EMR registration, supplies, equipment, etc.)
- Free staff parking
Applicants must have Doctor of Medicine degree from a recognized University.
- Current registration with the Provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons and a member in good standing.
- Current liability insurance through Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) or acceptable alternative
- Must maintain current and appropriate college membership as regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act
Residents and new graduates are encouraged to join our team! One of our physicians is also an associate professor at the University of Alberta, and is eager to coach and support new practitioners in their professional journey in medicine!
- Street address 120-975 St. Albert Trail
- Country Canada
- Province/State Alberta
- Map 120-975 St Albert Trail, St. Albert, AB, Canada
- Schedule Description Our clinic currently operates between: M-W: 11:00AM- 8:00PM, Th-F: 11AM-5:00pm and Sat: 12PM-8PM. We are pleased to offer a flexible schedule that works around your preferred hours.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No On-Call or After-Hour Requirements
- Qualifications Applicants must have Doctor of Medicine degree from a recognized University. Current registration with the Provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons and a member in good standing. Current liability insurance through Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) or acceptable alternative Must maintain current and appropriate college membership as regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act
- EMR Accuro
- Community / Neighbourhood High traffic area with cafes, restaurants, shopping centers & public transit.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $350,000-$550,000/year
- Payment Terms 75/25