Reach is offering a unique and exciting opportunity to interested family physicians to be part of innovating access to primary care in BC! You will be instrumental in delivering high quality care as part of an interdisciplinary team in our Urgent and Primary Care Centre (UPCC). REACH UPCC will be a new service operating alongside our medical, dental, pharmacy and multi-cultural family services. This new program aims to provide urgent primary care to any individual who needs it seven days a week (with extended hours). While the emphasis is on urgent primary care, our vision of a REACH UPCC strengthens our existing commitment to the social determinants of health as a foundation for patient care, integrating supports and interventions to address these within the urgent care setting. If you are a family physician with an interest or skills in urgent and primary care; want to work in a team based care setting; and be paid fairly for your important work through an Alternative Payments Programme arrangement, then consider applying for sessions. REACH is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Practice or Institution Name Reach Community Health Centre - UPCC
- Street address 1145 Commercial Dr
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1145 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 9, 2021
- End Date February 20, 2021
- Schedule Description We currently have numerous opportunities for physicians to work sessional shifts at our UPCC, according to their availability. The hours of the UPCC are 8am-10pm, Monday to Saturday, and 9am-5pm on Sundays and holidays.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Sessional
- Estimated Remuneration Hourly rate is $150/hr. (0.8 FTE- 28 hours per week)
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!