Reach CHC is an interdisciplinary team of medical professions that offers a variety of health and social services including dental services, pharmacy, counseling, registered nurses, social work services, and a Multicultural Family Centre. Remuneration is in the form of sessional pay, with a patient panel focus on addictions and complexity.
- Practice or Institution Name Reach Community Health Centre
- Street address 1145 Commercial Drive
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1145 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Locum Physicians Needed!
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Qualifications include: Physician registered (Full) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C., certification with the College of Family Physicians of Canada; Commitment and ability to implement REACH’s strategic goals, mission, vision and values; A background in working with youth, mental health, addictions, fragile families, refugees and frail elderly desired; Current methadone exception and Suboxone certification or willingness to obtain same; Awareness of the impact of colonization on Aboriginal peoples and understanding of cultural competency as a care provider; Ability to speak more than one language is an asset. Experience or training in delivering medical education an asset; Experience or training in primary care research and policy an asset.
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Sessional
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!