- Practice or Institution Name Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice
- City Maple Ridge
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows family practices and walk -clinics are looking for Family Practitioners to cover various locum shifts. The clinics are closely connected to the local Division of Family Practice, working together for optimal patient care. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to this email with your availability and CV attached.
- Street address 11948 227 St Unit A
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 11948 227 street, Maple Ridge
- Location class Urban
- Community / Neighbourhood Nestled between the Fraser River and the Golden Ears Mountains, the cities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows offer a temperate climate, many schools (including public and fine private), shopping, serene hiking, beautiful golf courses, and visual and performing arts. The term “Ridge Meadows” refers to the two separate municipalities of Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge, 45 minutes of Vancouver, US borders and all international airports. We offer a close-knit, mentoring and caring medical community with an active Division of Family Practice to provide support, social events, education, and mentorship.