- Practice or Institution Name University Village Medical Clinic Ltd.
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
We are a busy full-service walk-in/family practice clinic in the UBC neighbourhood for over 25 years. Dr. Chris Hodgson owns the clinic and operates his general practice while locums see walk-in patients. We have several long-term locums, some of whom have built their own family practice here. The patient base is primarily UBC students, faculty and staff but also residents from the the surrounding neighbourhood. We are looking for locums to fill various shifts Monday to Friday with the possibility of long-term shifts. Please contact for details.
- Street address 228-2155 Allison Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 228-2155 Allison Road, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date August 30, 2021
- Schedule Description We are looking for short-term with the possibility of long-term shifts from Monday to Friday. The clinic hours are currently 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but will consider half-day shifts.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No call.
- Qualifications CPSBC license a requirement.
- Perks Free parking.
- Work Environment We have an experienced, long-time MOA staff and full-time office manager. We enjoy an easy going work environment with many long-term experienced locums. There is plenty of support for new physicians out of residency.
- EMR Oscar
- Community / Neighbourhood UBC neighbourhood.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 split
- Payment Terms We pay promptly on a semi-monthly basis via direct deposit as we receive payments.