- Practice or Institution Name Matters of Health Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
We are looking for Locum at a busy walk-in and family medicine clinic in the centre of Kerrisdale.
Flexible hours available, Virtual/ telemed and /or in-person consultation shifts available. Half day shifts, morning or afternoon start. 70/30 split. Start time ASAP preferred.
Platforms: Intrahealth Profile, Doxy.me, Zoom.
About the clinic
Matters of Health Medical Clinic is an established walk-in and family medicine clinic in the heart of beautiful Kerrisdale. We are located on the corner of West Boulevard and 40th street next to the Kerrisdale Pharmacy. We are close to schools, recreation centres, banks, grocers & eateries, and within walking distance to Lifelabs and Specialist offices.
The clinic has fully equipped consultation rooms with touch screen computers and printers, as well as a vaccination station. We’ve implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols at our clinic for in-person visits. We are also set up for virtual appointments, and practitioners will have access to our EMR remotely. Practitioners have access to a personal working space.
You will be working with a delightful team of MDs, administrative staff, and a diverse roster of patients. When necessary, interpretation service for Chinese-speaking patients is available.
- Street address 5591 West Boulevard
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 5591 West Boulevard Vancouver, BC
- Start Date July 26, 2021
- Schedule Description Half-day, Flexible hours, morning or afternoon start. An example would be 9:00 am to 2:00 pm or 1 pm to 6 pm. Shorter or longer shifts are available. See patients wia telemed or in person visits or a combination of both.
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Registered as a Physician with CPSBC and CCFP, and membership with CMPA.
- Community / Neighbourhood Kerrisdale, westside Vancouver
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 split