Matters of Health Medical Clinic is an established walk-in and family medicine clinic in the heart of beautiful Kerrisdale. We are located on the corner of West Boulevard and 40th street next to the Kerrisdale Pharmacy. We are close to schools, recreation centres, banks, grocers & eateries, and within walking distance to Lifelabs and Specialist offices.
The clinic has fully equipped consultation rooms with touch screen computers and printers, as well as a vaccination station. We’ve implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols at our clinic for in-person visits. We are also set up for virtual appointments, and practitioners will have access to our EMR remotely. Practitioners have access to a personal working space.
You will be working with a delightful team of MDs, administrative staff, and a diverse roster of patients. When necessary, interpretation service for Chinese-speaking patients is available.
- Practice or Institution Name Matters of Health Medical Clinic
- Street address 5591 West Boulevard
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 5591 West Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date March 27, 2021
- Schedule Description We are looking for a Locum to join our care team to take Saturday shifts 9:30 AM - 6 PM with potential extension to into weekday shifts.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Registered as a Physician with CPSBC and CCFP, and membership with CMPA.
- EMR Profile (Intrahealth)
- Community / Neighbourhood Kerrisdale
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 70/30 split