- Practice or Institution Name Sina Medical and Aesthetics Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
This busy, well managed clinic located in the vibrant residential area of Yaletown is expanding and is looking for physicians to join their team. Attached to Sina Pharmacy, who was selected one of the top three pharmacies in Vancouver 4 years in a row, they offer four fully equipped exam rooms and a separate reception area. They can accommodate two to four physicians working at a time in a walk-in/family practice hybrid model, and any incoming physician can expect to see roughly 40+ patients per day with a mix of in person and telehealth appointments. The clinic has three experienced MOA’s, is easily accessible by transit, offers automated booking and faxing, and sees several private pay patients. There are no on call duties and other allied health at the clinic include an excellent team of doctors, a gynecologist, internal medicine specialist, registered clinical counsellor, and naturopathic doctors. There is space to do minor surgeries and procedures at the clinic and they are open to any incoming physician exploring other interests and specialties.
- Street address 505 Smithe St.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 505 Smithe Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 15, 2021
- Schedule Description The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, weekends 10am-6pm and has shifts available 7 days a week with opportunity to work evening shifts as well (from 6-10pm).
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 75/25 Billing Split