- Practice or Institution Name South Granville Practice Takeover!
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A family physician in a well-functioning group practice in the South Granville area is looking for a physician to take over their practice by October 2021. The retiring physician see’s anywhere from 20-30 patients per day over three days and describes their panel as a full spectrum family practice. Currently there are 6 physicians at the clinic with 2-3 working at a given time, 6 office/exam rooms and 3 MOA’s. The physician describes their colleagues as very supportive and noted that they do cross coverage when you are out of the office. There is the possibility of an alternate payment initiative for joining the group practice.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Start Date October 1, 2021
- Schedule Description They currently work Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9am-5pm with some on call work, however there is some flexibility in this.
- Location class Urban
- EMR MedAccess
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Negotiable