- Practice or Institution Name South Vancouver Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A group hybrid family practice/walk-in clinic in South Vancouver is looking for walk-in and family practice physicians for their busy clinic. The clinic itself is located within the Superstore on Marine Drive at Main Street, with eight exam rooms (each with its own computer and printer) and seven FT/PT FPs (usually three or four on shift at any given time). The space is also shared by an internist, and physiotherapy and massage therapy clinics. The clinic sees patients from all demographics, including young families, immigrants, children, and the elderly. The clinic does not prescribe oxycodone or methadone. It is very busy, being open seven days/week and seeing up to 50 patients per shift. There are usually two to three MOAs on staff at a given time, and physicians serving the walk-in clinic are able to book their own shifts autonomously through a website and dictate their own schedule.
- Street address 350 SE Marine Dr
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 350 Southeast Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 4, 2022
- Schedule Description Flexible Shifts Available
- Location class Urban
- Perks Ability to dictate your own schedule Ample free and reserved staff parking available
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 75/25 Billing Split