- Practice or Institution Name CRC Health Centre
- City Richmond
- Specialty CARDIOLOGY
- Other Details Contact: Dr. Siu Him Chan, email [email protected]
CRC Health Centre is a physician-run multidisciplinary clinic located in central Richmond. We welcome specialist physicians who are interested in a full-time or part-time practice. We are currently recruiting cardiologists, neurologists, and hematologists.
Our location is highly visible and easily accessible. Patients can park directly in front of the clinic in a covered parkade. We are located at the intersection of Cambie and No. 3 Road, steps from Aberdeen Center and the Canada Line Skytrain station. There are many dining options nearby.
We will do our best to support you. Here are our strengths:
– Physician-run clinic – we work in a collegial environment where we regularly discuss how to best improve clinic workflow and processes. Your feedback will be heard.
– Multidisciplinary health centre – We offer Family Practice, Cardiology, Diabetes Clinic, Rheumatology, General Internal Medicine, and Ophthalmology services.
– Flexibility – the clinic is open six days a week with the opportunity to work from home with remote EMR/ Telus Business Connect phone access. We have more than 20 examination rooms.
– Cardiology support – ECGs, Holter Monitors, Event Monitors, Ambulatory BP Monitors, and Stress Testing are offered.
– EMR – We use Plexia, well-known for having superior functions to improve your efficiency and day-to-day patient management. On-site IT support, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi.
– On-site pharmacy – Pharmacists are available to answer any medication-related questions and provide daily or weekly home visits to your patients with Pharmacare coverage.
– Administration – In addition to medical office assistants, we have an experienced management team so that you can focus on patient care.
– Billing Support/ Continuing medical education – Our team will handle billing and rejections for you. One of the physicians organizes sponsored lunch and evening talks for health care professionals in Richmond/ Vancouver/ Burnaby.
- Street address 8181 Cambie Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8181 Cambie Road, Richmond Unit 1008, BC, Canada
- Schedule Description Part-time or full-time, up to six days a week (Mon-Sat). Sunday shifts can be arranged upon request. Shift times are flexible. No minimum requirement. EMR, Telus Business Connect, and E-fax services allow for working remotely. May start anytime. No hospital privileges required.
- Location class Urban
- Work Environment Friendly collaborative environment for early-career colleagues. Spacious, modern workspace, employee washroom, and lounge with well-equipped pantry including a Nespresso coffee maker. Covered parking available.
- EMR Plexia
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms Overhead 26-30% + tax depending on days worked. There are no overhead costs when you are away.