- Practice or Institution Name MMC Wellness Group-Midtown Clinic
- City Richmond
- Specialty INTERNAL MEDICINE
Specialist physician Job Opportunity
MMC Wellness Group is a well-established physician-run private medical group in BC for over 13 years. MMC Wellness Group has been providing high quality medical services through a network of its affiliated medical clinics across BC including Midtown Medical Clinic, Richmond Anti-Aging Clinic, SkinArt MD Clinic , Vancouver Medical Examination Centre( Private CT,MRI) . Our Midtown Medical Clinic (“The clinic”) is double recognized as an UBC medical school teaching site and UVic Nurse Practitioner Program teaching site.
The newly renovated Midtown Medical Clinic office is located at the prime location of Blundell Road and Garden City Road in Richmond with easy access to transit and free parking.
The clinic is looking to establish itself as a leading multidisciplinary specialist office with a large group of family physicians in the community looking to refer patients to our specialists.
The clinic currently has eight exam rooms in total and four well equipped exam rooms are available, with a group of family physicians + nurse practitioners, a team of efficient and experienced MOAs and a pharmacy onsite to support our specialists panel in the clinic.
Whether you are a hospital-based specialist needing an outpatient office for a few days a month or you are offering your expertise as a community specialist, we have the space and staff to support your practice. We take care of the administrative tasks so our specialists can focus on providing the best care to patients.
Contact: Please kindly reply to this post with your CV and we would love to reach out to you!
- Street address 130-8780 Blundell RD
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8780 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC, Canada
- Start Date December 1, 2023
- Schedule Description Flexible schedules available.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Flexible
- Qualifications Qualification: CPSBC license, CMPA
- Perks MSP and private billing splits: 85/15 with the first month no overhead Benefits: Free Parking + Annual bonus from the medical group (details upon request) MOA: experienced team of English and Mandarin/Cantonese speaking MOAs
- Work Environment Cozy working environment. Pharmacy onsite to support. Separated washroom for staffs.
- EMR Oscar EMR , customized for doctor's needs
- Community / Neighbourhood Richmond BC , 15 minutes to Vancouver YVR airport and 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver and US border.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration MSP and private billing splits: 85/15 or negotiable
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Benefits: Free Parking + Annual bonus from the medical group (details upon request) Signing bonus is available upon request