- Practice or Institution Name CloudMD
- City Richmond
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
CloudMD is looking for Physicians to join our growing virtual medical team! We are a forward-thinking group of physicians who provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in British Columbia – providing you the convenience to work from home at times that best suit you. This is all at no charge to the patient.
As a telemedicine physician, you will diagnose, treat and prescribe medication (if necessary) for non-urgent health issues on our virtual telehealth platform.
Our medical team is comprised of family physicians, medical office assistants, nurses and care coordinators who all contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and patient experience.
Schedules are shift based and you can easily add on to your existing workload – Current available shifts include the following: Monday to Friday & Weekends 8 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 8 pm
Shorter shifts can be accomodated (i.e 8-12 or 4-8 )
Qualifications • Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) • Member of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) • Comfortable with technology such as video conferencing
Earn supplemental income with competitive hourly minimums and splits.
You work when and wherever is convenient for you
No special equipment is required, just a laptop with a webcam and high-speed internet connection
Work Environment You’ll work remotely seeing patients across BC by video.
EMR Juno EMR – branch of an open-source electronic medical records (EMR) software (OSCAR) which was originally released by McMaster University and hosted on the cloud so you can access it everywhere, anytime you need it. Connect directly with patients using our single-click Telemedicine directly from the EMR.
Payment Terms Competitive hourly minimums
Learn more : http://bctelemedicineshifts.cloudmd.ca/
For further information please contact us.
- Street address 180-11700 Cambie Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 11700 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC, Canada
- Start Date September 13, 2021
- End Date December 31, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible, work when you want
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements none
- Qualifications Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) • Member of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) • Comfortable with technology
- Work Environment work from home
- EMR Juno
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration competitive hourly miniumums
- Payment Terms The greater the number of hours you work with us, the higher the % split you will receive. We are also offering an extra premium for those Physicians interested in signing a 1-year contract.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums guaranteed hourly $100/hour