- Practice or Institution Name CloudMD
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
CloudMD is looking for Physicians to join our growing virtual medical team! We are a forward-thinking group of physicians who provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in British Columbia – providing you the convenience to work from home at times that best suit you. This is all at no charge to the patient.
As a telemedicine physician, you will diagnose, treat and prescribe medication (if necessary) for non-urgent health issues on our virtual telehealth platform.
Our medical team is comprised of family physicians, medical office assistants, nurses and care coordinators who all contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and patient experience.
Schedules are shift based and you can easily add on to your existing workload – Current available shifts include the following: Monday to Friday & Weekends 8 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 8 pm
Shorter shifts can be accommodated (i.e 8-12 or 4-8 )
Earn supplemental income with competitive hourly minimums and splits.
No special equipment is required, just a laptop with a webcam and high-speed internet connection
Connect directly with patients using our single-click Telemedicine directly from the EMR.
Payment Terms Competitive hourly minimums
Learn more : http://bctelemedicineshifts.cloudmd.ca/
For further information please contact us.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Start Date September 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements None
- Qualifications Qualifications • Active license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) • Member of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) • Comfortable with technology such as video conferencing
- Work Environment You’ll work remotely seeing patients across BC by video.
- EMR Juno
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Competitive hourly minimums