We are a busy clinic with three full-time family doctors with full schedules and high wait times. We have space for a virtual walk-in doctor for 6 days a week.
Guaranteed to be full from the first day as one of our doctors will be on vacation during February. Plenty of volume available afterwards as well.
We have friendly staff and a collegial atmosphere. We have tools to make working remotely easy.
Speaking Punjabi is an asset
Split is 70/30.
- Practice or Institution Name Civic Family Health Centre.
- Street address 110-13588 88 Ave
- City Surrey
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 110-13588 88 ave, Surrey, BC. Canada.
- Start Date February 8, 2021
- Schedule Description Shift times available from 9-4 Monday to Saturday. Evening shifts available if needed as well. We can work around your schedule to make a good fit.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements None
- Qualifications BCCFP
- Perks Very nice patient panel. No narcotics. Lots of bread and butter family medicine, lab follow ups and walk in care. Easy to work with staff. All you have to do is see patients and we'll do the rest.
- Work Environment Collegial environment. Easy communication set up with staff. Work from the comfort of your home!
- EMR Oscar (Juno) EMR
- Community / Neighbourhood North Surrey
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30. 50 patients a day
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums 500$ minimum