- Practice or Institution Name Seawatch Medical
- City Campbell River
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Spend a couple of weeks on Vancouver Island in Campbell River, oceanside community of 40,000. Locum will include accommodation, a car, and a $800 Perdiem guarantee.
Standard family practice with no on call duties, no hospital duties, no maternity, and one or two walk in shifts per week.
Amazing ocean access for boating, kayaking, multiple lakes and rivers, hiking and mountain bike trails. The salmon will be running. World class golf courses.
- Street address 2276 S Island Highway
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 2276 South Island Highway, Campbell River, BC, Canada
- Start Date August 16, 2021
- End Date August 27, 2021
- Schedule Description Standard work hours, 9 - 12, 130 -430. Walk in shifts 1/2 day with morning or afternoon off.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No on call or after hours requirements.
- Qualifications Standard Canadian licensing
- Perks Includes oceanview accommodation Vehicle to use Perdiem $800/day ($400 half day) Amazing location and staff Abundant recreational activities
- Work Environment Group medical practice, fantastic support.
- EMR Oscar EMR, citrix link to hospital radiology/records
- Community / Neighbourhood Amazing ocean access for boating, kayaking, multiple lakes and rivers, hiking and mountain bike trails. The salmon will be running. World class golf courses.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $800-1000 per day.
- Payment Terms 70/30, 100% on private, insurance etc.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums $800/day guaranteed Perdiem Ocean view accommodation included Vehicle use included (Honda civic)