I’m looking for a qualified MD to help with some of my work load on an ongoing basis.
This can be all or almost all be done virtually from your home location anywhere in the province.
I am a busy family physician in Collingwood Ont. We have a well established EMR using practise solutions shared across our community. Patients that you felt needed to be seen would simply be referred to me for an in office assessment.
This is far better and safer for the physician and the locum given these are my patients with physical access to my office and or me. Also you are accessing my EMR during the encounter with pts complete medical history.
I would be available through messaging, text, phone or emails at all times for support.
- Practice or Institution Name Moran Medical Centre
- Street address 344 Hume St
- City Collingwood
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 344 hume st collingwood
- Start Date March 25, 2021
- Schedule Description I am looking for a supportive role whereby we would schedule you for as many or as few hours as you like. This would be mainly phone contact. We would connect your computer to our network to allow access to our EMR. Could be 2-15 hours per week, with week to week flexibility
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No on call or after hours required. However at your discretion calls can be made anytime from 7 - 8 am to 10 pm based on YOUR preference!
- Qualifications MD CCFP
- Perks Full EMR access and support by the patients doctor at all times. Phone visits with flexible hours / scheduling
- Work Environment Work from home
- EMR Practise Solutions
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration earning potential $150-225/hour
- Payment Terms locum would bill OHIP directly themselves OR we would bill on your behalf at no charge, with direct deposit to your account.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Guaranteed minimum 135/hr
- Other Details Call to discuss anytime