- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
We are currently seeking more Physicians and Specialists to join our Teladoc Health Medical Group (THMG). The THMG is a world-class virtual practice of providers with a passion for taking care of people and a devotion to clinical excellence. From family medicine to mental health to expert medical advice, our providers help millions of Canadians resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. With our emphasis on medical quality, we place tremendous focus and resources on clinical innovation, standards, and measurement to enable our providers to deliver the best outcome for every patient.
Join us and build on your vocational mission by enabling broader access to high quality care. We are a national 24/7 program and are seeking to expand our provider networks across Canada.
AS A TELADOC HEALTH PHYSICIAN YOU WILL:
- Provide the best in-class virtual patient care for Teladoc Health (TH) members via both video and phone interactions. Prescribing medication where appropriate.
- Assess TH members clinical needs and/or diagnoses, perform case reviews, and answer medical questions or concerns
- Maintain complete, timely and legible medical records
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal, provincial and territorial health information privacy laws
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work on your terms with convenience and ease via phone, tablet, or computer
- Supplement your income while continuing your practice
- Focus on patient care, without the administrative burden. We provide malpractice coverage, claims processing and payment collection
- Secure, encrypted and intuitive platform with 24/7/365 in-house support
- Be part of an innovative, tech-forward, and collaborative learning community
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- An active Canadian MD license and in good standing with a provincial medical regulatory body
- Board certification under RCPSC or CFPC
- History of strong clinical performance
- Willingness to serve as an ambassador regarding the clinical importance of virtual care
- Those who are passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality and safe medical care
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and computer-based applications
- Bilingual: French/English. *Preferred but not required.
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at [email protected]
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Location class Virtual