- Practice or Institution Name Teladoc Health, Inc.
- City Toronto
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
(This is a 100% remote position – the full flexibility to work from home; part time and/or full time hours available)
WHO WE ARE:
As the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health is passionate about taking care of people. We have been providing care in Canada for over two decades to more than 9 million Canadians and 85,000 plan sponsors. We deliver care across 175 countries (over 51 million members globally), living our mission to empower all people to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. Levering digital technology, we provide whole-person care that spans every stage in a person’s health journey from wellness and prevention to acute care to complex healthcare needs. Our Canadian team has doubled in size over the last two years, and our growth is expected to rapidly continue as we transcend the landscape of future healthcare.
We are currently seeking more Virtual Physicians and Specialists to join our Teladoc Health Canada team. The Teladoc Health Canada team comprises of a world-class virtual practice of providers with a passion for taking care of people and a devotion to clinical excellence. From family medicine to mental health to specialist medical advice, our providers help millions of Canadians resolve their healthcare needs with confidence through technology & innovation. With our emphasis on medical quality, we place tremendous focus and resources on clinical innovation, standards, and measurement to enable our providers to deliver the best outcome for every patient.
Join us and build on your vocational mission by enabling complete access to high quality care. We are a national 24/7 program and are seeking to expand our physician provider networks across Canada. With over 9 million Canadian members utilizing our services, we currently have multiple fast-growing Physician programs in Canada!
***** Make a greater impact: Expand your care coverage geographically by practicing virtually across Canada – We are offering reimbursement for cross-province licensing opportunities. Please contact us for all the details. *****
Want to learn more? No resume; no problem – Our Medical Leadership team is ready to chat!
Let’s connect & set up a brief intro chat, please email us at:
AS A TELADOC HEALTH PHYSICIAN YOU WILL:
- Provide the best in-class virtual patient care for Teladoc Health members via both video and phone interactions. Prescribing medication where appropriate.
- Assess TH members clinical needs and/or diagnoses, perform case reviews, and answer medical questions or concerns
- Maintain complete, timely and legible medical records
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal, provincial and territorial health information privacy laws
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Expand your clinical reach to as many Canadians as possible
- Be part of an innovative, tech-forward, and collaborative learning community
- Work with convenience and ease via phone, tablet, or computer, in the comfort of your home!
- Focus on patient care, without the administrative burden (hassle free)
- Guaranteed hours available
- We provide additional malpractice coverage
- Deep collaboration & engagement with a huge Canadian network of physicians and clinicians, while joining the largest global Telemedicine Company in the world
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- An active Canadian MD license and in good standing with a provincial medical regulatory body
- A desire to evolve the landscape of future healthcare – Teladoc Health’s culture values quality, innovation & accessibility!
- Cross-province licensing: A desire to expand your care coverage geographically and make a deeper impact to the lives of Canadians across the country
- Board certification under RCPSC or CFPC (CCFP, CCFP (EM) or FRCP)
- History of strong clinical performance
- A desire to serve as an ambassador regarding the clinical importance of virtual care
- Those who are passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality and safe medical care
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and computer-based applications
- Multilingual: French/English/Other. *Preferred but not required
Are you ready to transform future healthcare – because we are!
WHY JOIN TELADOC HEALTH?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for any stage of the recruitment process / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please reach out to us at [email protected]
- Street address 312 Adelaide St W, Suite 200
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 312 Adelaide St W suite 200, Toronto, ON M5V 1R2, Canada
- Location class Virtual
- EMR In-House
- Compensation Fee for service