- Practice or Institution Name Wave Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A family practice/walk-in hybrid clinic in the heart of downtown is looking for family doctors to join their established office space. The two family physicians who currently work out of the space each have their own patient panel, but also do same-day walk-in appointments as well seeing anywhere from 20-30 patients per day. There are four newly renovated exam rooms, each with a computer and printer in the room. They are willing to offer a negotiable 70/30 split, and welcome any interested physician for a trial period first covering a panel and servicing the walk-in portion of the clinic until they feel comfortable. One thing to note is that although the clinic is a hybrid, the walk-in portion would not alone be busy enough to keep a physician busy, so the option of establishing a panel at the clinic is encouraged.
- Street address 1160 Burrard St. Unit 201
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1160 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 5, 2022
- Schedule Description Clinic hours are around 9:30am–5:00pm Mon-Fri, but these days/hours can be adjusted to fit the schedule of an incoming physician and are open to either part time or full time commitment.
- Location class Urban
- Perks There is Life Labs and Pharmacy available in the building, Imaging services available in the next building, and is conveniently situated right across from St. Paul’s Hospital.
- EMR MedAccess
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 billing split (negotiable)