- Practice or Institution Name West 10th Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A full-service family practice in the Point Grey area is looking for physicians and nurse practitioners to join the clinic. The clinic is very accessible on the 99-bus route, and has parking available upon request. There is a total of 12 exam rooms, and any interested primary-care provider would have access to two exam rooms while working. The average number of patients per day can reach up to 35, and the patient population ranges from cradle to grave, with lots of geriatrics, chronic care, and psychiatry. The clinic isn’t far from the UBC campus, with lots of professionals coming in and keeping the practice very intellectually stimulating.
- Street address 4303 W 10th Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 4303 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 27, 2021
- Schedule Description There is the possible to work up to five days per week but this clinic can accommodate flexible schedules.
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Negotiable Split, Full time APP Contracts Available