- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health Mycare
- City Toronto
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
The TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic at 25 York St. TELUS Harbour is opening. Join us!
Why join the TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic?
- Join a network of other Family Physicians as part of a Family Health Group (FHG)
- You will be a part of a larger group of physicians allowing your patients to access after-hours care.
- State-of-the-art clinic which provides a digital-first longitudinal model with built-in virtual care technology
- Ability to work from home, flexibility & work-life balance
- Work in a digitally enabled clinic with advanced technology and TELUS proprietary EMR (CHR), a complete cloud-based digital health solution offering:
- Full EMR functionality (scheduling, billing, prescriptions, labs, encounter notes)
- Patient engagement tools
- Automation and data optimization
- All of our doctors are supported by the latest technology. You will be supported by an experienced administrative team and medical office assistants
- You will practice in large and spacious, well-equipped and stocked exam rooms
- You will have real-time access to MyCare clinicians including, other family physicians and a pharmacist providing the opportunity for collaboration, professional growth and development.
- Patients can access our MyCare therapists and dieticians virtually through the MyCare app
About TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic:
- TELUS Harbour is a modern, state-of-the-art building located at 25 York Street, attached to Union station with easy access to public transportation and a major highway with plenty of parking around, making it convenient for you and your patients to get to their appointments.
- The building is equipped with advanced technology, such as electronic medical records and telemedicine capabilities, improving the efficiency and quality of patient care.
- The clinic is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, with a wide range of amenities and services. Easy access to nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, and other businesses before or after appointments, making it a convenient and enjoyable location for healthcare services.
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
- Street address 25 York Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 25 York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Schedule Description The new attached model, which will function in parallel to our existing episodic service, offers physicians on this team an option to spend at least 1-to-2 days per week in our TELUS Health MyCare Union clinic, and 2-to-3 days per week providing virtual care from home (total minimum commitment is 3-to-4 days per week).
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements As per the Family Health Group model
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in ON, licensure with the College of Family Physicians of Ontario, membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Perks Leading Innovation & Technology Digital-first longitudinal model with built-in virtual care technology State of the art facility & digitally enabled clinic (online booking, appt reminders, secure messaging) Longitudinal care record tracking through TELUS proprietary EMR (CHR) a complete cloud-based digital health solution offering: Full EMR functionality (scheduling, billing, prescriptions, labs, encounter notes) Patient engagement tools Automation and data optimization Real-time access to MyCare clinicians including other family physicians and pharmacist for questions/support Patients can access our MyCare therapists and dieticians
- Work Environment Full Support for Your Practice Exceptional administrative support (specialist referrals, reception, liaison with patients) Part of a larger after-hours group of physicians 1-2 days in-clinic per week Ability to work from home, flexibility & work-life balance MOA support No clinic or operational management required We will help you to build your roster
- EMR Longitudinal care record tracking through TELUS proprietary EMR (CHR) a complete cloud-based digital health solution offering: Full EMR functionality (scheduling, billing, prescriptions, labs, encounter notes) Patient engagement tools Automation and data optimization
- Community / Neighbourhood Conveniently located in the downtown Financial District Close proximity to Union station, shopping complex, cafes restaurants and other services
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms FHG model- Enhanced Fee For Service Competitive financial model 70/30% revenue split (negotiable) Overhead split includes: Rent & Office insurance Equipment & Supplies Technology (EMR, Internet, Chromebook) Staff & IT Support Billing services