Integrative Rehabilitation and Medical Clinic is a growing multidisciplinary clinic consisting of Physicians, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Kinesiologists, Acupuncturists and Registered Massage Therapists. We are looking to add a new member to our dynamic team as a Family Practitioner or a walk-in Physician at our Burnaby location. Our Physicians see patients virtually and in-person as required.
Job Title: Family Physician
Job Family: Family Physician
Job Level: Full-Time or Part-Time
Location Class: Urban
Location: 100b-3300 Boundary Rd, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V5M 4A4
Clinic Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Saturday
- Candidates must be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Candidates must be active members of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Active BC MSP billing number
- Estimated Remuneration – Rent Basis or a competitive split of 75/25 (negotiable)
- A very attractive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate
- An experienced and knowledgeable Full-Time Medical Office Assistant (MOA) will be provided for ongoing support
- Each examination room has its own workstation and sink
- No on-call/after hours requirements
- Flexible schedule; clinic hours can be adjusted to accommodate Physician’s schedule
- EMR/IT: OSCAR
If you meet the qualifications and feel you can help achieve excellence in the quality of care we provide, we would be very interested in talking to you. Please submit your resume in confidence.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2021
Contact: HOWARD PAI
Email: [email protected]
Want to learn more?
Visit our Website: https://www.bcintegrativerehab.com/
- Practice or Institution Name Integrative Rehabilitation and Medical Clinic
- Street address 3300 Boundary Road
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 3300 Boundary Road, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Schedule Description Flexible schedule; clinic hours can be adjusted to accommodate Physician’s schedule.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No
- Qualifications Candidates must be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia. Candidates must be active members of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
- Perks An experienced and knowledgeable Full-Time Medical Office Assistant (MOA) will be provided for ongoing support.
- Work Environment Each examination room has its own workstation and sink.
- EMR EMR/IT: OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Convenient central location in a busy area with high foot traffic.
- Payment Terms Rent Basis or a competitive split of 75/25 (negotiable)