- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health MyCare
- City Calgary
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
What you’ll do
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Physician you’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
- Leverage our powerful digital health technology to provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province.
- Deliver results to patients already reviewed by our dedicated team of Medical Leads
- Work with our Medical Directors and Physician Leads to support clinical quality and governance
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive hourly rate compensation and incentives. This includes free internet & mobility discounts, free access to appointments with our dietitians or therapists
- All billing is done by us, so you don’t need to worry about billing codes or any practice or clinic management tasks
- You can work from where it is convenient for you and have the flexibility to make your own schedule to get the work life balance you are looking for.
- We have a dedicated team that reviews all laboratory and imaging results which means less tasks for you and more focus on consultations.
- Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate. This includes prescription faxing, taking care of specialist referrals, sending requisitions off to labs, supporting continuous care and more!
- You will be supported by a team of hundreds of physicians across Canada throughout your work day
- We provide a paid training program in a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills and ensure you feel confident conducting your virtual consultations.
- You will have access to our in house pharmacist to support any questions you may have regarding medications
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in Alberta
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Be able to commit minimum of 4-6 hours per week or more
How to Inquire:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Family Physician looking to add virtual care to your schedule, please apply to this posting to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
About TELUS Health:
TELUS Health is empowering every person to live their healthiest life. Guided by our vision, we are leveraging the power of our leading edge technology and focusing on the uniqueness of each individual to create the future of healthcare.
You can find out more about TELUS Health MyCare:
TELUS Health is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair practices, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
- Country Canada
- Province/State Alberta
- Map 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3 Vancouver
- Location class Virtual
- Estimated Remuneration $140/hr - $180/hr. No overhead costs, no split fees.